bike box hire
Off on your travels? If you are a member, you can make sure your bike is kept intact and secure by hiring a bike box from us. Costs are just £10 per week or part week per box with a £50 refundable deposit per box (deposit payable in cash on collection). To hire a box, do the following:
- Check the availability of the boxes using the calendar below. There are 4 boxes for hire, each date will show how many (if any) boxes are already taken on that date - one line that says 'busy' equals one bike box is taken already. Ensure you check the dates for the entirety of the hire period.
- Fill in the form below the calendar. Only submit the form once per hire period.
- Pay via PayPal at the bottom of this page. After submitting the online form, scroll down to see the PayPal options. Select the number of weeks required, add to cart, then change the quantity in your cart if hiring more than one box and then checkout.
- You will be contacted with collection details via the email address you have supplied on the form.
- Print out and sign TWO copies of the terms and conditions agreement available from here and bring them, along with your deposit in cash, with you when you collect the box. Please take the time to read and understand the terms and conditions.
- Enjoy your holiday, and return the box as agreed at the time of collection. If the box is deemed to be in a suitable condition, your deposit will be returned to you.
Once you have checked availability in the calendar above (one 'busy' line indicates 1 bike box is taken, and 3 are available), proceed to filling in the form below. After submitting the form, scroll down to see the PayPal options. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can still pay by card using the PayPal service. Only submit the form once per hire period.